The ‘GO’ button will quickly close this webpage and open a new window or tab showing an inconspicuous page. Use this if you are concerned about being caught using this website.
Please note this will not remove this website from your browser history, and the page WILL still be accessible if the browser’s back button is used.
If you are concerned about your online privacy please consider the following safety tips:
- If you think your devices or internet search activities are being monitored, access this website from a device that isn’t being monitored. That should be a device that the person does not or has not had physical or remote access. This is the safest thing to do if you don’t want someone to know that you are visiting certain websites.
- Sign out of other accounts, such as Google or Facebook, before visiting these sites.
- Use your internet browser settings to increase your privacy, such as turning off browsing history or using the browser in private or incognito mode.
- If it is safe to do so, delete the websites URLs that you don’t want stored from the browser history.
- Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to increase the security of your internet browsing and activity.