We work in collaboration with communities, other organisations and individuals to provide community learning and development that focuses on primary prevention of family violence and sexual violence. All our community initiatives use a “whole of community” or “whole of school” approach to ensure sustainable change for the future.
We can provide specialised resources, information and programs on respectful relationships, primary prevention of family violence and sexual violence prevention. This is available in community settings, workplaces, correctional facilities and educational institutions.
Our diverse range of workshops, programs and events are offered in Geraldton and throughout the Midwest.
In 2018, we have offered:-
- Respectful relationships session at Year 6 Health & Wellbeing Expo
- Family violence safety workshops for women at Greenough Prison
- An annual March Against Violence event to raise awareness of family violence and sexual assault
- Professional development session on cyberbullying for teachers and other educational professionals at the “Big Day Out”, Allendale Primary School
- Community session on pornography and children with guest Dr Lorel Mayberry
See our NEWS & EVENTS pages for current information on our education and events.