Youth Week WA, which runs from 13th April to 22nd April 2018 is an annual celebration of the positive contributions of young people to Western Australia. This week encourages youth to share ideas, attend events, discuss youth issues, showcase their talents and even have some fun!
Desert Blue Connect work with youth offering specialist education in sexuality and relationship, respectful relationship and child abuse protection and prevention. We offer this throughout our community in many formats, customised to meet specific needs. We also work using a whole of community approach and can work with youth or support workers, teachers, chaplains or community leaders to provide information and resources in these specific areas.
- Protective behaviour programs and resources
- Self-esteem and puberty workshops for girls
- Sexual health information sessions for girls (covering STI’s, pregnancy, contraception, consent)
- Cyber bullying, image based abuse and online/social media safety workshops (i.e. sexting)
- Respectful relationships and gender sessions
- Consent and the law information sessions
Please contact us for further information on 9964 2742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See All: News